My Favourite... Book Blogger Experience

It's Wednesday again, which means it's time for a new My Favourite... post thanks to Maureen's Books and the theme of the week was favourite book blogger experience.


It's difficult pointing out just *one* favourite experience, as the total package of being a book blogger is pretty great. Everything from the great community via recieving press copies/advanced reader copies to discovering books I wouldn't have discovered if it hadn't been for the blogging and everything in between.

One thing that stands out though, is how sweet the author and historian James Holland was when I was a bit confused about a type of tank he mentioned in his novel "The Odin Mission". Unlike some authors, that potentially can be bit full of themselves and don't even bother with the fans and their questions, James Holland actually gave me an answer and a decent one as well.


Comments

  1. That is awesome! *^-^* I love it when authors take the time to do that. (Never happened to me personally, but I love seeing it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, as I honestly didn't quite expect him to answer. :-)

      Delete
  2. That is awesome. I love that. When authors take the time for you it makes the whole reading experience even more great.
    Thanks for signing up and sharing your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting such a fun feature/meme. And yeah, James Holland is really sweet. Luckily not all authors are cocky and full of themselves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge