Book Tag Saturday; Library Lovers Tag

Inspired by the Library Lovers Tag PiandBooks created, I decided to answer the questions in the tag. As I have worked a bit at a library back in 2012 and in general almost "lived" in libraries growing up, I do have a weak spot for those bookish places.

So here's the questions and my answers.

1. How often do you visit you local library?
It varies, but it's usually on average once a month.

2a. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
It has happened that I've checked out more books than what I know I have the time to read, but usually I check out a manageable number.

2b. How many books do you check out each month?
Usually one or two, maybe three.

3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
If I remember correctly, I was around 6 or 7 when I got my first library card.

4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?
I combine those two; sometimes I look for a particular book, but I also spend time to see if anything else peaks my interest.

5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?
I mainly check out books, but it has happened that I check out dvd's and cd's as well, depending on the library.

6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)
In my case, it's mostly adult and poetry.

7a. What is your favorite part of using your local library?
Apart from the obvious (aka books), I really enjoy the café at my local library. Yes, we do indeed have a library café.

7b. What is your least favorite part of using your local library?
At my local library, the section of books in English is very small, so if I want to check out books in that language, I'm often a bit dependent on buying them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge