My Favourite... Thing About Autumn

It's Wednesday and time for a new My Favourite... post, thanks to Maureen's Books. The theme of the week was "favourite thing about autumn".


I'm one of those people who absolutely loves the autumn, so I struggle to pick just one thing about it. There's crisp air and cooler temepratures. Crappy weather which gives an excuse to curl up inside with a blanket/throw, hot chocolate and a good book (added bonus if one has a fireplace and/or a fur buddy to keep one company). There's also the amazing warm colours on the leaves. Did I forget drinking PSL at Starbucks or in general indulge in fancy coffees at cafés/coffee shops? The list goes on, really.

I just wanted to share a few IG photos to get into the mood.
Et innlegg delt av Kristin Frøyland Jørgensen (@gothicvamperstein)
Et innlegg delt av Kristin Frøyland Jørgensen (@gothicvamperstein)
Et innlegg delt av Kristin Frøyland Jørgensen (@gothicvamperstein)
Et innlegg delt av Kristin Frøyland Jørgensen (@gothicvamperstein)
Et innlegg delt av Kristin Frøyland Jørgensen (@gothicvamperstein)

Comments

  1. I am so interested in the crisp air and cooler temperature this year, more than I have ever been in my life. The only thing I miss about my ex future in-laws was their fireplace. It was nice to have a fire going on a cold, cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures. They definitely get you into the fall vibe. I don't really love fall. But I do love all those beautiful colors outside. And being able to lit some candles.
    Thanks for joining and sharing your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most things about fall.
    Your pictures are gorgeous! *^-^* This weather needs to hurry up and start doing it's thing. (I live in a place where people travel to watch the leaves and they haven't started turning yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos, especially since there aren't many trees in Florida that change color in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think fall has the best weather for here in Houston, Texas. No more hurricanes or rain or super hot weather. But it's not cold enough to need long sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a hard time picking my favorite thing, too. I love the cooler weather and the colorful leaves. Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And yeah, I had a hard time picking as well. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge